Uvulin is the only product that not only addresses every single one of the 8 therapeutic targets of complete uvulitis relief, it goes on to provide your uvula with the additional support it needs to remain healthy on an ongoing basis:
1. Quickly relieves uvula inflammation - The Uvulin formula contains 7 different anti-inflammatory ingredients that work in conjunction to quickly ease mucosal tissue inflammation and prevent uvula tissue damage. These ingredients target the inflammatory pathway at multiple points to ensure fast and effective relief. Uvulin also provides soothing protection to your throat and tonsils while shielding the uvula from the flow-over effect of inflammation in these neighboring tissues.
Here are the 7 ingredients responsible for Uvulin's anti-inflammatory action:
Curcumin - Attacks the inflammatory pathway at multiple points. For example, it lowers pro-inflammatory enzymes (LOX and COX-2) and blocks NF-kB - a molecule that turns on genes involved in the inflammatory process. So effective is this anti-inflammatory action that its potency has been compared to prescription drugs but without the side effects.
Aloe Vera Gel - This specific gel form of aloe vera contains 12 different types of anti-inflammatory compounds which are especially effective on irritations of the oral mucosa.
Sage Extract - Its active constituent called rosmarinic acid helps reduce swelling in the uvula and brings fast symptomatic relief from the irritation.
Bilberry Extract - Works in synergy with the sage extract as active compounds called tannins reduce inflammation of the uvula's mucosal lining.
Garlic Extract - This natural extract doesn't just protect your uvula, it protects the tissues around it as well, effectively defending you from the flow-over effect.
Ginger Extract - As a potent anti-inflammatory agent it helps relieve the pain and actively prevents tissue damage to your uvula's epithelium.
Meadowsweet Extract - A natural source of salicylates which have excellent pain relieving properties in addition to soothing the inflammation of the uvula's outer lining.
2. Promotes proper healing of uvula tissue injuries - As the inflammation subsides, 8 different ingredients in Uvulin begin the healing process by ensuring that your uvula tissue regenerates without scarring. These ingredients work by improving blood flow to the injured region while increasing cellular turnover on the tissue surface. In addition, they promote collagen and connective tissue production in the deeper layers while supplying your uvula with essential compounds (vitamins, minerals, amino acids, etc.) that are crucial for reviving the damaged tissue back to good health.
Here are the 8 remarkable ingredients that help your uvula heal quickly and properly:
Gotu Kola Extract - Active compounds in gotu kola, called triterpenes, promote proper tissue healing while another active constituent called glycosaminoglycan helps shorten the recovery period from the irritation. Gotu kola also works by stimulating specialized cells called fibroblasts to re-synthesize and replace the damaged extra cellular matrix under the uvula surface. It also stimulates epithelial cells on the uvula surface to ensure proper, scar-free regeneration of its delicate tissue.
Ginkgo Biloba - Active compounds in this extract, called ginkgolides and bilobalides, help accelerate uvula healing by improving blood supply to the injured tissue. These compounds also help maintain the integrity of newly repaired blood vessels by improving their tone and elasticity.
Bilberry Extract - This extract works synergistically with ginkgo biloba to improve microcirculation in the irritated tissue and supports the proper regeneration of connective tissue in our uvula.
Grape Seed Extract - Grape seed extract is a rich source of antioxidants and oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes (OPCs), both of which have powerful wound healing properties. It helps reduce edema (swelling), improves microcirculation and maintains the strength of the connective tissue under the uvula surface.
Vitamin A - Vitamin A is so essential to the healing process that even minor deficiencies can slow down your recovery and result in poor tissue repair. The outer lining of our uvula is composed of epithelial cells and Vitamin A directly exerts its beneficial effects on these cells. It not only helps improve the migration of epithelial cells to the site of damage but also improves the cellular turnover of existing epithelial cells for proper tissue regeneration.
Zinc - Just like Vitamin A, Zinc is also essential for regenerating new epithelial cells. It also promotes healing by reducing inflammation and boosting collagen production in the deeper layers of the uvula.
Vitamin C - Helps speed uvula healing by boosting collagen levels in the injured tissue and maintains an optimal production of healthy connective tissue under the epithelial surface.
Wheatgrass Extract - It is a rich source of amino acids which are vital building blocks necessary for the proper regeneration of our uvula tissue after an injury or infection.
3. Provides your uvula with antimicrobial support against viruses, bacteria and fungi - Uvulin also has excellent antiseptic properties that can help your uvula overcome existing infections and provide it with ongoing protection from new infections. Rather than take a one dimensional approach and only target one type of microbe at a time, the Uvulin formula includes 6 different natural extracts that provide broad spectrum protection to your uvula against various types of viruses, bacteria and fungi simultaneously. This not only ensures that you will be able to defend your uvula against most types of microbial threats, it also prevents bacterial/fungal imbalances that are common with antibiotic and antifungal medications.
Here are the 6 ingredients that help your uvula overcome harmful pathogens:
Aloe Vera Gel - This remarkable ingredient contains at least six different kinds of antiseptic compounds known to kill viruses, bacteria and fungi.
Garlic Extract - Contains an active compound known as Allicin with antibacterial properties so astounding that it compares in effectiveness to penicillin. In addition, it also has antifungal and antiparasitic properties and is known to be effective in treating uvulitis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis and even allergies. In other words, garlic extract doesn't just protect your uvula, it protects the extended tissues around it, effectively defending you from the flow-over effect.
Sage Extract - Sage has excellent antiseptic properties that are especially effective on the oral mucosa. It has shown to be effective against different strains of bacteria such as Salmonella, E.Coli. It even has remarkable antifungal activity, particularly against Candida albicans which is a common cause of oral yeast infections that often affect the uvula. Sage is not only effective at directly fighting infections of the uvula, it can even help prevent secondary opportunistic infections that may emerge as a result of the uvulitis cycle of damage. It's high tannin levels also give it marked astringent properties which help tighten the mucus membranes, preventing the infection from going deeper into the tissue.
Ginger Extract - Ginger's antimicrobial properties make it effective against E.Coli, Salmonella, Staphyloccoccus and even the Steptococcus species.
Curcumin - Curcumin has shown to be extremely beneficial as an antimicrobial especially upon direct contact of mucosal tissues such as the uvula.
Green Tea Extract - Active compounds known as green tea catechins have shown to be effective in neutralizing both bacterial and viral infections.
4. Defends your uvula against acid exposure - One of the key benefits of Uvulin is its ability to protect the sensitive epithelium of your uvula from acid erosion. It does this in many different ways. It uses alkalinizing compounds to neutralize the acidity of your uvula surface upon contact. It also coats the uvula surface with a soothing gel that shields the underlying tissue from acid exposure. Finally, it gets to the root of the problem by helping the lower esophageal sphincter close more tightly so that gastric acids don't escape into the esophagus in the first place.
Here are the 4 ingredients that guard your uvula against acid damage:
Wheatgrass Extract - There is a reason why wheatgrass is considered the king of alkalinizing foods. It has an acidity lowering (pH increasing) effect which is extremely helpful for defending your uvula against acid erosion.
Meadowsweet Extract - Meadowsweet acts like a natural antacid that protects the outer surface of the uvula from acid damage.
Marshmallow Extract - The active component of marshmallow, called mucilage, is a slippery gel-like substance that coats the mucous membrane of our uvula. This coating is especially helpful in protecting our uvula from acid reflux because it remains unaltered by the gastric acids and retains its benefits all the way to the colon.
Green Tea Extract - The polyphenols found in green tea have wide ranging benefits, however one particular polyphenol called EGCG has remarkable benefits for uvulitis sufferers. While many other extracts in the Uvulin formula protect the uvula from acid damage through a shielding effect, EGCG is the only natural compound that has shown to target the root of the problem and help the smooth muscles of the lower esophageal sphincter tighten better so that acid doesn't escape the stomach in the first place.
5. Calms uvula surface hypersensitivity to allergens - An allergic cause of uvulitis is the result of an immune imbalance where the uvula becomes over-reactive to harmless substances. Uvulin uses 3 different ingredients to calm this immune over-activity on the uvula surface. It does this by rebalancing the uvula's local immunity with adaptogen compounds while also blocking the release of inflammation causing immune compounds such as histamines.
Here are the 3 ingredients that help normalize the immune activity of your uvula and protect it from allergic damage:
Licorice Extract - Compounds called sterols and sterolins found in licorice help balance the immune system, preventing allergy driven immune attacks on the uvula.
American Ginseng Extract - One of the oldest studied adaptogen and has shown to be helpful in restoring immune system balance and normalizing organ function.
Quercetin - A bioflavonoid, derived from fresh fruits and vegetables, which helps provide relief from allergic reactions that may be the cause of your uvulitis. It works by stabilizing mast cells and blocking the release of histamines and other pro-inflammatory signals.
6. Soothes & repairs uvula ulcerations - One of the biggest benefits of using the Uvulin spray on uvula irritations is that it not only heals injuries on the surface, it even repairs deep tissue erosions. Since ulcerative uvulitis damage is so common and since these ulcerations often heal poorly, the Uvulin formula uses a combination of 6 separate natural extracts to repair and regenerate the damaged tissue from deep within. These ingredients help shrink open ulcers, provide soothing agents directly to the eroded surface and patch the ulcerations with a protective film so that the damaged tissue can fill-in and heal properly.
Here are the 6 ulcer healing ingredients in Uvulin:
Gotu Kola Extract - Studies have now shown that active compounds in this extract have the ability to heal ulcerations, especially those affecting mucosal tissues.
Aloe Vera Gel - Has shown to heal mucosal ulcerations, such as apthous ulcers (common uvula ulcers) which is precisely what is needed to protect the uvula from erosive damage.
Licorice Extract - Flavonoids in this extract are known to relieve mucous membrane sores in our mouth. It helps protect the uvula from ulcerative damage by forming a protective film coating its outer lining.
Marshmallow Extract - The slippery gel-like mucilage found in this extract acts like a natural liquid bandage coating over uvula ulcers, while flavonoids found in this coating help the ulcerations underneath.
Curcumin Extract - In multiple clinical studies, curcumin has shown to not just heal mucosal tissues ulcerations but also prevent their occurrence in the long run.
Meadowsweet Extract - It astringent properties helps heal ulcerations by tightening and toning the lining of the uvula, which has an immediate shrinking effect on the ulcer.
7. Reestablish your uvula's moisture barrier - Uvulin also helps restore your uvula's most effective defense mechanism - its moisture barrier, in two ways. It includes extracts that mimic the moisturizing function of saliva and mucus - our uvula's two main hydrating fluids. While one of these extracts (aloe vera gel) covers the uvula surface with a bio-identical moisture coating, the second ingredient (licorice extract) ensures that this coating doesn't evaporate away easily. This moisture retaining effect combined with Uvulin's anti-microbial effect goes a long way towards restoring your uvula's protective moisture barrier.
However, Uvulin goes one step beyond this. It also targets the root cause of uvula dehydration by providing therapeutic support to the salivary glands and seromucous glands located on the uvula. This ensures that your uvula is able to sustain its own moisture balance without the need for incessantly using the Uvulin spray. This effectively interrupts the uvulitis cycle of damage and ensures that uvula problems are resolved permanently.
Here are the 3 ingredients that help maintain the uvula's protective hydration system:
Aloe Vera Gel - This gel form of aloe vera helps maintain the uvula surface's moisture levels by creating a protective hydrating barrier around it (similar to saliva).
Licorice Extract - Reinforces aloe vera gel's barrier function by forming a film coating on the outer lining of the uvula which prevents both dehydration and throat itchiness.
Cleavers Extract - This extract has a unique protective effect on the salivary and seromucous glands of our uvula. The active compounds in cleavers which include flavonoids, tannins and iridoid glycosides help defend these glands from the damaging effect of inflammation, allowing them to sustain their normal function even in the middle of a uvulitis flareup.
8. Provides your uvula antioxidant protection - The biggest threat of uvulitis also deserves the most attention. While Uvula cancer is not a common cause of uvulitis, chronic inflammation and scarring can promote its development. This is where preventative action goes a long way towards protecting the uvula tissue. That's why 11 of the ingredients included in the Uvulin formula have clinically confirmed antioxidant action. In fact, there are more ingredients in Uvulin devoted to this therapeutic target than any other.
Antioxidants have the ability to scavenge cancer-causing free radicals and neutralize cancer cells in the earliest stages. Besides nourishing your uvula with multiple sources of antioxidants, ingredients in Uvulin also increase the production of glutathione - your body's own primary antioxidant. Many of these ingredients are chosen not only because of their general antioxidant effect, but because of their clinically validated anti-cancer effects on mucosal tissues. Besides neutralizing cancer cell development through its antioxidant effect, some ingredients in Uvulin have shown to reduce the absorption of carcinogens into cells and selectively induce cell death in already existing cancer cells.
While cancer cell development is a complex process and the preventative effect of natural substances can be quite limited in most cases, allowing your uvula to bathe in this antioxidant rich fluid may provide it with the protection it needs to remain healthy for life.
Here are the 11 anti-oxidant ingredients that protect your uvula against free radicals:
Bilberry Extract - Anthocyanosides are also known to have potent antioxidant activity which provide critical protection against oxidative damage.
Grape Seed Extract - Clinical studies have even confirmed that the proanthocyanidins found in grape seeds can prevent cancer cell development.
Ginkgo Biloba Extract - Active compounds, called ginkgo flavone glycosides, have remarkable antioxidant properties that effectively counter free-radical damage to your uvula.
Zinc - Is a powerful antioxidant with the ability to quickly scavenge cell-damaging free radicals.
Vitamin C - Vitamin C is another powerful water-soluble antioxidant, which means it can neutralize free radicals in the aqueous fluids in the intracellular environment of our uvula cells.
Garlic Extract - Clinical studies have validated its anticancer properties. Garlic has potent antioxidant effect on our uvula and its surrounding tissue. As a matter of fact, research has even suggested that it can help in preventing throat cancers - one of the biggest risks of chronic uvulitis.
Curcumin - Curcumin's biggest benefit is its ability to slow and even prevent the development of many types of cancer. The powerful antioxidant properties of curcumin can help prevent free radical injury to the membranes of our uvula cells and guard its DNA from damage. Curcumin has also shown to interrupt the growth of blood vessels in developing tumors.
American Ginseng Extract - Emerging research has also supported ginseng's antioxidant role in protecting against cancer.
Quercetin - Quercetin's anti-cancer protection comes from a unique process where it activates a key step in the production of glutathoine - our body's most important antioxidant.
Wheatgrass Extract - Not only does wheatgrass contain many different antioxidant compounds, it has also shown to reduce the absorption of toxins and carcinogens into our cells.
Green Tea Extract - Recently green tea has also been garnering a lot of attention because of its powerful antioxidant effect which is 25 times stronger than Vitamin E. Studies have even shown its protective effects against esophageal cancer. It is believed to selectively induce apoptosis (cell death) in cancer cells while leaving healthy cells alone. Especially noteworthy for uvulitis sufferers is one particular study that showed Green tea extract's benefits on leukoplakia - precancerous patches that occur in the mucosal membranes of our mouth, such as the uvula. Green tea had shown to cause significant decreases in this condition and even prevented it from growing into cancer.
9. Protects your uvula against its natural decline in function - Uvulin goes beyond just treating uvula problems that occur as a result of infections, injuries, etc. It is the only product that also addresses age related physiological decline in uvula function. It does this in three ways. First, it maintains healthy tissue function by boosting the regeneration of the uvula's epithelial surface while also maintaining its collagen and connective tissue integrity in the deeper layers. It also prevents age related elongation of the uvula by maintaining it's tone. Secondly, adaptogen compounds in the Uvulin formula maintain the immune system balance on the Uvula's surface, defending it from both microbial infections and allergy driven inflammation. Finally, it ensures that your uvula's moisture barrier remains robust and provides it with the continuous protection it needs day-in day-out.
Fortunately, many of these therapeutic effects overlap with the therapeutic goals mentioned above:
Preventing age related uvula elongation - While tannins found in the extracts of meadowsweet, sage and cleavers have a tightening effect on the uvula tissue surface, ingredients such as gotu kola help maintain the uvula's normal size by boosting collagen in the connective tissue underneath. This effect combined with Uvulin's antioxidant properties helps defend your uvula against many age related processes that progressively degrade the structure and function of the uvula tissue.
Detoxification of the uvula - Many ingredients in the Uvulin formula help cleanse toxins from your uvula tissue. For example, the natural sulfur compounds found in our garlic extract and the saponins found in our wheatgrass extract are known to have a detoxifying effects on our soft tissues. In addition, cleaver's extract also helps flush our uvula of toxins by boosting the flow of lymphatic fluids through it.